Discover, practice and apply Personal Sales Strategies
to develop a constant flow of repeat and referral business!
My City Journals
Your Community Newspapers
Friday, March 25, 2016
9:00am – 4:00pm
Red Lobster Murray
298 East Winchester Street,
Murray, Utah 84107
Be as POWERFUL in MARKETING your expertise as you are in PROVIDING it!
– Is your networking NOT working?
– Are you tired of feast and famine, and starting over every few months?
– Would you like a steady flow of repeat and referral business?
– Would you like a proven system to convert strangers into clients
consistently and continually?
– Are you making new friends without creating new business?
If you are a self-employed or freelance professional, an independent representative, or in a sales position and want to multiply your networking results now and over time, Personal Sales Dynamics is for you!
This full day workshop will explore principles and practices that will empower you to build a steady flow of repeat and referral business and grow your business relationships to last a lifetime. After all, the quality of your business is dependent on the quality AND the quantity of business relationships you can develop and maintain over time.
– How to establish instant rapport
– How to attract, convert and retain your perfect clients
– How to double your contact base in one move
– How to never make a cold call again
– How to increase response on your marketing 10 fold
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE INFINITE GAME OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
“Comprehensive simplicity. I really liked the practicality and specificity.” Mark Holland – Waddel & Reed
“The SWOT Analysis and the practical applications we were given to apply these techniques in our lives – especially how to work with the willing; with those who most value what you know.” Joyce Tegmeier – JP Morgan Chase
“This is just what I need! It was universal, yet personally geared to each one of us.I loved the group interaction!“ – Sherrie Klingler
YOU WILL WALK AWAY FROM THIS WORKSHOP WITH THE FOLLOWING TAKE-AWAYS:
– An introductory presentation to capture interest and build immediate rapport.
– A concise definition of your unique expertise and market niche.
– A basic presentation to communicate your value and get appointments at will.
– What to say, how to say it, when to say it, and who to say it to.
– Your perfect customer profile(s).
– A list of networking opportunities – who, what, where, and when.
– A specific outline of your personal strategic sales process.
– An understanding of your critical personal marketing technology options.
– An outline of your options for contact management systems.
This is a hands-on workshop where you will apply what you learn and come away empowered, including instruction, practice, groupwork, feedback, a 50 page workbook jam-packed with information and exercises, networking opportunities, referrals, new friends, and lunch!